Munich– Red Arrow International has hired Shirley Bowers as VP Sales and Acquisitions, North America.
Based in Red Arrow’s New York office, Bowers will report directly to Bo Stehmeier, SVP Global Sales, and will be responsible for leading Red Arrow’s sales activities in the US and Canada. She will also work across North American acquisitions, alongside Red Arrow’s Scripted and Non-Scripted acquisitions teams.
Shirley’s previous roles include her recent work as Director, Global Content Sales at Fox International Channels; and former roles at National Geographic Channels, including Director, Global Content Sales, and also Evaluator, Program Scheduling & Acquisitions.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 66 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021