Singapore– Brand Studio teams up with the South Australia Tourism Commission in a three-month campaign to showcase the best that South Australia has to offer well-travelled singles and young couples.
At the centre of the South Australia Tourism Commission campaign is a digital guide with rich multi-media content created exclusively by Brand Studio, featuring in a range of Mediacorp platforms – todayonline.com, Class95 Facebook, radio station Lush 99.5 and Singapore’s number one entertainment and lifestyle magazine, 8DAYS. Soon after its launch, this series of original travel-related content became some of the most-read lifestyle stories on todayonline.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020