Singapore– Brand Studio teams up with the South Australia Tourism Commission in a three-month campaign to showcase the best that South Australia has to offer well-travelled singles and young couples.
At the centre of the South Australia Tourism Commission campaign is a digital guide with rich multi-media content created exclusively by Brand Studio, featuring in a range of Mediacorp platforms – todayonline.com, Class95 Facebook, radio station Lush 99.5 and Singapore’s number one entertainment and lifestyle magazine, 8DAYS. Soon after its launch, this series of original travel-related content became some of the most-read lifestyle stories on todayonline.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020