Endemol Shine Group announced that the hit Turkish drama Intersection has been commissioned for a second season by FOX Turkey. Produced by Endemol Shine Turkey, the drama is a love story set against the backdrop of Istanbul’s magnificent and ruthless new face where money, success and power talk.
The drama first premiered on FOX Turkey in January this year with a peak audience of 3.2 million viewers, over 1 million viewers more than broadcaster FOX’s primetime average.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 91 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 56 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 53 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020