Paris- MIPTV announced that showcases by Fullscreen and content creation studio Vice Media will round up the line-up for the third edition of MIPDigital Fronts.
Now in its third year, MIPDigital Fronts is the only international screenings showcase for MCNs, digital studios and online publishers. It was launched in 2014 as the content industry’s first global distribution and acquisition market for high-quality, original online productions and web series, thereby bridging the gap between the online video ecosystem and traditional entertainment content players.
Participating for the third time in MIPDigital Fronts, Vice Media will unveil the next chapter in the company’s phenomenal multi-platform expansion and showcase a slate of incredible new content in Cannes. Spanning original programming across digital, mobile and linear, Vice has become the preeminent destination for young people around the world. Having recently launched the 24-hour TV channel Viceland in North America to critical acclaim – and announced Viceland is coming to the UK & Ireland later this year – the company is aggressively pushing its three-screen strategy internationally.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020