Paris- MIPTV announced that showcases by Fullscreen and content creation studio Vice Media will round up the line-up for the third edition of MIPDigital Fronts.
Now in its third year, MIPDigital Fronts is the only international screenings showcase for MCNs, digital studios and online publishers. It was launched in 2014 as the content industry’s first global distribution and acquisition market for high-quality, original online productions and web series, thereby bridging the gap between the online video ecosystem and traditional entertainment content players.
Participating for the third time in MIPDigital Fronts, Vice Media will unveil the next chapter in the company’s phenomenal multi-platform expansion and showcase a slate of incredible new content in Cannes. Spanning original programming across digital, mobile and linear, Vice has become the preeminent destination for young people around the world. Having recently launched the 24-hour TV channel Viceland in North America to critical acclaim – and announced Viceland is coming to the UK & Ireland later this year – the company is aggressively pushing its three-screen strategy internationally.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 232 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 164 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 75 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021