CMC Holdings, Warner Bros. and TVB began a new relationship today with the launch of Flagship, where the best of eastern and western film production conglomerates come together.
The resources and expertise of some of the world’s most important people in the entertainment and media companies have come as one powerhouse operation for the first time. The relationship brings together China’s preeminent platform dedicated to media and entertainment CMC Holdings, Hollywood’s biggest TV studio Warner Bros., and Hong Kong’s leading television distributor and producer TVB to create a film production operation unlike any other.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020