Mumbai– Coverage on the Rail Budget and Economic Survey saw CNBC-TV18 as the undisputed leader in English business news channels’ coverage. The channel was far ahead of other English business news channels and also beat the leading English general news channel.
Across the whole week (20-26 February), CNBC-TV18 was number 1 with 76% share which was thrice of all the competition put together. ET Now was at 19%, NDTV Profit at 2% and Bloomberg TV had 3% viewership. In cities with population of 1 million and higher, CNBC-TV18 was leading at 72%, more than thrice the share of nearest competitor ET Now at 23%.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020