Mumbai– Coverage on the Rail Budget and Economic Survey saw CNBC-TV18 as the undisputed leader in English business news channels’ coverage. The channel was far ahead of other English business news channels and also beat the leading English general news channel.
Across the whole week (20-26 February), CNBC-TV18 was number 1 with 76% share which was thrice of all the competition put together. ET Now was at 19%, NDTV Profit at 2% and Bloomberg TV had 3% viewership. In cities with population of 1 million and higher, CNBC-TV18 was leading at 72%, more than thrice the share of nearest competitor ET Now at 23%.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020