Mumbai– CNBC–TV18 partners with Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC NIC) to announce the first Indo-US BPO Summit. The summit will take place on 29-30 March 2016 at Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate Florida, U.S.
The objective of the summit is to both introduce the opportunities that are unfolding in the ‘New India’ at a rapid pace, offering an attractive market for US MNCs, as well as to explore the rapidly evolving outsourcing landscape and the benefits that global companies are experiencing. Key themes at the summit will include: The Rise of the Omni Channel; Talent Trends; Accelerating Business Transformation & Innovation through Outsourcing; India beyond the Metros; Digital Transformation and the ‘New India’ to name a few.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020