New York– A+E Networks has promoted Christopher Barry to Senior Vice President, Head of Finance and Business Planning, International and Digital, it was announced by Art Vomvas, Executive Vice President, Financial and Business Planning, A+E Networks.
Reporting to Vomvas and Sean Cohan, President, International and Digital Media, Barry will lead a team responsible for the financial oversight, business planning and strategic support for growth initiatives and investments in the International and Digital divisions. His new role combines his operational experience in international together with his financial expertise, which will serve to strengthen analytical support and align finance with our business divisions.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020