Singapore– Crime + Investigation Network (CI) presents 60 Days In, an unprecedented new, original docu-series following seven innocent participants who enter the dangerous world of incarceration at the Clark County Jail in Jeffersonville, Indiana, in an effort to expose internal issues and what really happens behind bars.
Clark County Correctional Jail houses approximately 500 prisoners, from inmates charged with drug dealing to first time offenders to capital murder. Over 12 episodes, the participants, who were hand selected by Sheriff Jamey Noel, are followed by hundreds of cameras planted throughout the jail exposing their journey.
Each participant’s reason for volunteering for this program varies, but they share the ultimate goal of leaving with a better understanding of the system – how it operates, its psychological effects, and wanting a part in exposing its larger impact on society. The sheriff is joined by Captain and Public Information Officer, Scottie Maples who helped provide training to all seven participants prior to being placed into the jail to help prepare them for their experience.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020