Singapore– Crime + Investigation Network (CI) presents 60 Days In, an unprecedented new, original docu-series following seven innocent participants who enter the dangerous world of incarceration at the Clark County Jail in Jeffersonville, Indiana, in an effort to expose internal issues and what really happens behind bars.
Clark County Correctional Jail houses approximately 500 prisoners, from inmates charged with drug dealing to first time offenders to capital murder. Over 12 episodes, the participants, who were hand selected by Sheriff Jamey Noel, are followed by hundreds of cameras planted throughout the jail exposing their journey.
Each participant’s reason for volunteering for this program varies, but they share the ultimate goal of leaving with a better understanding of the system – how it operates, its psychological effects, and wanting a part in exposing its larger impact on society. The sheriff is joined by Captain and Public Information Officer, Scottie Maples who helped provide training to all seven participants prior to being placed into the jail to help prepare them for their experience.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020