Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand– AdParlor by Adknowledge Asia has announced a series of top level hires across the APAC region. AdParlor APAC partners with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and runs on YouTube to optimise ad campaigns through a single integrated platform.
Yui Duangporn Pronon will lead as Country Director for Thailand while Sally Ng will be Country Director for both Hong Kong and Taiwan, and Reuben Vijay joins as Country Director for Malaysia.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021