Singapore– Adknowledge Asia has appointed Matt Sutton as its first CEO in the region. Matt will be responsible for driving the next wave of expansion for their proprietary social and video platform AdParlor. The plans include doubling headcount through growth in existing markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, India, Philippines and Taiwan) as well as entering new markets.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020