The 20th edition of the Hong Kong International Film and TV Market (FILMART) opens on 14 March to a global cast of industry players.
HKFILMART will take place at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) and is organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC). This year, about 800 exhibitors from over 30 countries and regions will participate. Alongside major Hong Kong film companies; this year sees the largest participation from Chinese mainland exhibitors from different provinces and cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Shandong, Sichuan, Guangdong and Hangzhou. Chongqing is also setting up its regional pavilion at FILMART for the first time.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 73 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 62 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 59 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020