Kuala Lumpur– Vuclip, a PCCW company, has appointed Kingsley Warner as the General Manager of Malaysia. Based in Kuala Lumpur, Warner has been with the company for more than two years as Head of Content.
As Head of Viu in Malaysia, Warner will oversee the overall operations and strategic direction of the Viu brand, driving consumer adoption, engagement and commercialisation through various strategic partnerships, marketing channels and advertisers. He will tap into his previous experience with launching consumer entertainment brands in SEA, Malaysia and Australia.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 66 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021