Kuala Lumpur– Vuclip, a PCCW company, has appointed Kingsley Warner as the General Manager of Malaysia. Based in Kuala Lumpur, Warner has been with the company for more than two years as Head of Content.
As Head of Viu in Malaysia, Warner will oversee the overall operations and strategic direction of the Viu brand, driving consumer adoption, engagement and commercialisation through various strategic partnerships, marketing channels and advertisers. He will tap into his previous experience with launching consumer entertainment brands in SEA, Malaysia and Australia.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020