THE LATE LATE SHOW with JAMES CORDEN’s popular viral segment Carpool Karaoke hit a new high note today with Adele Carpool Karaoke surpassing 67.5 million views, making it the most watched Late Night YouTube clip ever. According to data from Tubular Labs, the Adele Carpool Karaoke clip is also the fastest-growing Late Night clip on YouTube. Within its first five days on YouTube, the clip had generated a record-breaking 42 million views. In addition, the video drove a double-digit percentage increase in subscribers to the show’s YouTube Channel in that same time period.
This marks the second milestone for THE LATE LATE SHOW during the same week. Sunday’s post-Super Bowl broadcast delivered 4.97 million viewers, the series’ most-watched broadcast since the show’s inception in 1995.
The Carpool Karaoke segments are a consistent viral hit. The Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke was named one of YouTube’s Top 10 most viral videos of 2015. In addition to Adele and Justin Bieber, Corden’s Carpool Karaoke has featured One Direction, Iggy Azaela, Mariah Carey, Carrie Underwood, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Rod Stewart, Jason Derulo and more. The two most recent Carpool Karaoke segments, which launched within the last two weeks, featuring Coldplay’s Chris Martin and legendary musician Elton John.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020