New York– Syfy announced that it has greenlit Incorporated, a futuristic thriller from Pearl Street Films, CBS Television Studios and Universal Cable Productions.
The 13-episode first season of the drama series will premiere on Syfy in fall 2016. Incorporated is distributed worldwide by CBS Studios International.
Set in a near future where corporations have unlimited power, the series centers around Ben Larson, a young executive who conceals his true identity to infiltrate a very dangerous corporate world to save the woman he loves. But he’ll soon learn that he’s not the only one whose secrets may have deadly consequences.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020