Singapore – StarHub today announced its partnership with the Great Eastern Yeo’s S.League as the Official Broadcaster. In addition to ‘live’ S.League coverage on Singapore’s only free sports channel, SuperSports Arena (StarHub TV Channel 112/205 and 76.25MHz), StarHub is committed to raising the profile of the league through the combined reach of its marketing campaigns, pay TV network and social media platforms.
Powered by production partner Astro Arena, StarHub’s new and improved coverage of the S.League will kick off with the Great Eastern Community Shield between Albirex Niigata FC (S) and Brunei DPMM FC this February 2016. In addition, a 30-minute highlights programme called The S.League Show will air every Wednesday at 10.30pm.
To showcase the league to sports fans, StarHub will also feature the latest news and profile S.League players on its daily sports news show SuperSports360. To further raise awareness among viewers who do not usually watch sports content, S.League trailers will be shown across the various channels on StarHub’s pay TV network, giving the league exposure to new viewer segments.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020