Singapore – StarHub today announced its partnership with the Great Eastern Yeo’s S.League as the Official Broadcaster. In addition to ‘live’ S.League coverage on Singapore’s only free sports channel, SuperSports Arena (StarHub TV Channel 112/205 and 76.25MHz), StarHub is committed to raising the profile of the league through the combined reach of its marketing campaigns, pay TV network and social media platforms.
Powered by production partner Astro Arena, StarHub’s new and improved coverage of the S.League will kick off with the Great Eastern Community Shield between Albirex Niigata FC (S) and Brunei DPMM FC this February 2016. In addition, a 30-minute highlights programme called The S.League Show will air every Wednesday at 10.30pm.
To showcase the league to sports fans, StarHub will also feature the latest news and profile S.League players on its daily sports news show SuperSports360. To further raise awareness among viewers who do not usually watch sports content, S.League trailers will be shown across the various channels on StarHub’s pay TV network, giving the league exposure to new viewer segments.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020