Singapore – StarHub today announced its partnership with the Great Eastern Yeo’s S.League as the Official Broadcaster. In addition to ‘live’ S.League coverage on Singapore’s only free sports channel, SuperSports Arena (StarHub TV Channel 112/205 and 76.25MHz), StarHub is committed to raising the profile of the league through the combined reach of its marketing campaigns, pay TV network and social media platforms.
Powered by production partner Astro Arena, StarHub’s new and improved coverage of the S.League will kick off with the Great Eastern Community Shield between Albirex Niigata FC (S) and Brunei DPMM FC this February 2016. In addition, a 30-minute highlights programme called The S.League Show will air every Wednesday at 10.30pm.
To showcase the league to sports fans, StarHub will also feature the latest news and profile S.League players on its daily sports news show SuperSports360. To further raise awareness among viewers who do not usually watch sports content, S.League trailers will be shown across the various channels on StarHub’s pay TV network, giving the league exposure to new viewer segments.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 98 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 81 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020