Glendale, CA and Singapore– StarHub and DreamWorks Animation announced the arrival of the DreamWorks Channel (StarHub TV Channel 606) in Singapore.
Following the channel’s inaugural launches in Thailand and Malaysia in 2015, Singapore becomes the third country in Asia to debut the channel, which will launch on 3 March 2016 and feature more original content than any other kids channel in Asia. DreamWorks On Demand will also be launched as an on-demand channel on StarHub TV Channel 607. HBO Asia is managing affiliate sales, marketing and technical services for the new channel.
The DreamWorks Channel will be in high definition, with English and Mandarin language options. Its initial line-up will include Dragons: Race to the Edge, Dinotrux, All Hail King Julien, The Adventures of Puss in Boots, Dawn of the Croods, The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show, as well as special shorts Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five and Secrets of the Masters to celebrate the release of Kung Fu Panda 3. The channel will also present a daily morning preschool block, DreamWorks Junior, featuring such favourites such as Raa Raa The Noisy Lion and Guess with Jess.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020