Glendale, CA and Singapore– StarHub and DreamWorks Animation announced the arrival of the DreamWorks Channel (StarHub TV Channel 606) in Singapore.
Following the channel’s inaugural launches in Thailand and Malaysia in 2015, Singapore becomes the third country in Asia to debut the channel, which will launch on 3 March 2016 and feature more original content than any other kids channel in Asia. DreamWorks On Demand will also be launched as an on-demand channel on StarHub TV Channel 607. HBO Asia is managing affiliate sales, marketing and technical services for the new channel.
The DreamWorks Channel will be in high definition, with English and Mandarin language options. Its initial line-up will include Dragons: Race to the Edge, Dinotrux, All Hail King Julien, The Adventures of Puss in Boots, Dawn of the Croods, The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show, as well as special shorts Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five and Secrets of the Masters to celebrate the release of Kung Fu Panda 3. The channel will also present a daily morning preschool block, DreamWorks Junior, featuring such favourites such as Raa Raa The Noisy Lion and Guess with Jess.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020