Portuguese network SIC inked the fourth deal with Prime Entertainment Group, establishing a strong relationship between the two.
SIC has acquired a 34-hours package deal, including The Brothers Warner, The True Story of Angelina Jolie, The Secret Album of Clint Eastwood and The True Story of Madonna. SIC has previously acquired Hollywood Singing & Dancing, Fitness First Class and Ultimate Countdown.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 78 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020