Paris– Reed MIDEM announced its keynote speakers at MIPTV 2016, including Harlen Coben, New York Times No.1 bestselling author, Dominque Delport, President of Vivendi Content and Global Managing Director for the Havas Media Group, and Richard Dickson, Mattel’s President and Chief Operating Officer.
The first three keynote speakers confirmed for MIPTV will explore from their own perspective, how today’s talent-led ecosystem is is increasingly powered by communities of fans. This means the traditional content value chain is transforming dramatically, with broadcasters, platforms and creators having to connect to enthusiastic audiences – millennials, Gen Z and beyond – through attractive, innovative, and sticky content.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020