MEDIAPRO Group has produced the first 4K version of El Clásico using core SAM technology. Produced simultaneously in HD and 4K, where 4K was supported by a new mobile production vehicle equipped specifically for it.
SAM supplied its Kahuna 9600 enterprise level production switcher, along with the Maverik modular control panel. Kahuna’s unique FormatFusion3 technology enables multi-format operations, supporting any combination of SD, HD, 1080p (level A & B) and 4K.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020