Kuala Lumpur– MEASAT Global Berhad announced the appointment of Dr. Edmund Kong as Chief Technology Officer.
With 20 years of experience in the satellite industry, Dr. Kong will focus on developing MEASAT’s long term technology strategy. He will be responsible for understanding technology trends in the satellite and communication sectors, and in developing opportunities for MEASAT.
Dr. Kong holds a PhD in Aeronautics and Astronautics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) while spending four years at MIT Space Systems Laboratory as Research Scientist and most recently, working at a leading aerospace manufacturer as Product Line Chief Engineer.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020