Kuala Lumpur– MEASAT Global Berhad announced the appointment of Dr. Edmund Kong as Chief Technology Officer.
With 20 years of experience in the satellite industry, Dr. Kong will focus on developing MEASAT’s long term technology strategy. He will be responsible for understanding technology trends in the satellite and communication sectors, and in developing opportunities for MEASAT.
Dr. Kong holds a PhD in Aeronautics and Astronautics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) while spending four years at MIT Space Systems Laboratory as Research Scientist and most recently, working at a leading aerospace manufacturer as Product Line Chief Engineer.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020