Mumbai– Life OK channel is set to launch a new initiative with its flagship show Savdhaan India Suraksha Utsav to be launched across different cities in India.
The initiative aims to introduce every parent and kid to crucial safety measures with a view of empowering the children of the family. One of the unique highlights of the pre-event activities is the Safety Rangers Challenge being conducted across 15 top city schools in the city.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020