Globo increased its presence in Australia with eMedia Network (iON) and TV Plus bringing the best of Brazilian content to Oceania. Fans of the channel will be able to purchase a subscription via phone or on the operator’s websites.
Globo is one of the largest media companies in the world, and produces approximately 2,400 hours of entertainment and 3,000 hours of journalism per year in Brazil. Its network covers 98.6% of the Brazilian territory, reaching 99.5% of the country’s population. Globo’s international operation has a production and distribution division for sports and entertainment programming covering over 100 countries worldwide.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020