The Netherlands–– Exset announced that it has partnered with Akses Karya Dinamika. The partnership is designed to deploy Exset’s DMS 4.0 in Indonesia as it continues to move along the path towards digitisation.
DMS is a unique business and technology model that allows operators to provide value-added services via broadcast networks in emerging markets, creating essential monetisation paths over and above subscriber fees. Subscription rates and set-top box costs have to be kept to a minimum to drive penetration in these markets, but ARPU must also be driven upwards.
DMS 4.0 powers a range of services on very low-cost STBs, including fully integrated EPG ad-insertion, allowing operators and content providers to reach a new audience as soon as users turn on their TV. Exset’s DMS 4.0 allows for ad insertion in the broadcast stream at EPG banner level, alongside its successful value added services.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020