The Netherlands–– Exset announced that it has partnered with Akses Karya Dinamika. The partnership is designed to deploy Exset’s DMS 4.0 in Indonesia as it continues to move along the path towards digitisation.
DMS is a unique business and technology model that allows operators to provide value-added services via broadcast networks in emerging markets, creating essential monetisation paths over and above subscriber fees. Subscription rates and set-top box costs have to be kept to a minimum to drive penetration in these markets, but ARPU must also be driven upwards.
DMS 4.0 powers a range of services on very low-cost STBs, including fully integrated EPG ad-insertion, allowing operators and content providers to reach a new audience as soon as users turn on their TV. Exset’s DMS 4.0 allows for ad insertion in the broadcast stream at EPG banner level, alongside its successful value added services.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 633 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 404 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020