Bergen, Norway– Vizrt announced a deal with Expressen, which will see Vizrt proving Expressen with a complete news production workflow. The workflow is designed to allow newspapers to easily create broadcast-quality live online streams and video on demand clips. Expressen will launch the new live news and video on demand features in Q1, 2016 on its website.
Expressen’s workflow includes the same broadcast production tools from Vizrt used by global broadcasters including CNN, CBS, Fox, BBC, BSkyB, and Al Jazeera. Included is a control room based on Vizrt’s Viz Opus compact control room. Viz Opus combines automation, graphics and video capabilities into a single system for efficient live production. Other tools include a virtual set, real-time 3D maps, and a weather system.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 647 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 405 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020