Singapore– HBO Asia will deliver the complete Oscars experience live and exclusive across multiple screens, beginning with the live broadcast and streaming of the Oscars Red Carpet and The 88th Annual Academy Awards on HBO and HBO GO. HBO Asia will post red carpet highlights on the network’s social media platforms and release backstage interviews and web exclusive footage on its site.
Reporting live from the red carpet, HBO Asia’s social media crew and Taiwanese-American host, Janet Hsieh, will share the best red carpet moments, pictures, video interviews and heartfelt celebrity shout outs as they interview Hollywood’s most talented stars right before the ceremony.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020