Lyon, France – Since 2012, expanding distribution in Asia-Pacific has been a priority for Euronews, which now reaches 23.5 million subscribers in 15 countries* of the region, marking an all-time high.
Within the region, South Korea is now the country with the greatest distribution of international news media, with over 6.5 million subscribers. Euronews and Hyundai HCN have announced that, since January, the Euronews English service has been available 24/7 via the mobile application Everyon TV.
Designed for all equipment and every brand of smartphone, tablet and computer, the free application has already been downloaded by 6.5 million users. This distribution via an OTT platform is a first for Euronews in this country, where it is already broadcast via the cable operator Tbroad and by IPTV through Korea Telecom.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020