Singapore– Bomanbridge Media announced a deal with NBCU for Pan-Asian broadcast on its Diva channel of Canadian cooking show, Chef In Your Ear.
NBCU had acquired the finished Canadian programme which sat on the #1 spot on The Food Network in fall 2015. In other news, CJ E&M has recently renewed the format for a second season, and is currently on air with season 1. Mongol TV Mongolia had also licensed the format.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020