NEW YORK – A&E Network presents 60 Days In, an unprecedented new, original docu-series following seven innocent participants who enter the dangerous world of incarceration at the Clark County Jail in Jeffersonville, Indiana, in an effort to expose internal issues and what really happens behind bars. As a result of the facility’s recent corrupt history, Sheriff Jamey Noel has devised a programme where seven participants will live among the facility’s general population for 60 days without officers, fellow inmates, or staff knowing their secret.
Around-the-clock cameras captured this unparalleled access in an effort to bring problems to light and give viewers a first-hand look as the participants adapt to unfamiliar and terrifying surroundings. 60 Days In is a warts-and-all view of what life is like behind bars, through the eyes of people who have never been charged with a crime or done time. This twelve-episode series premieres with back-to-back episodes on Thursday in March.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020