108 Media, global distribution company, today announces it has acquired the rights to 44 feature films from independent film specialists Indican Pictures, building on 108 Media’s unique and ever-growing content catalogue, with over 2500 hours across a number of genres.
The deal, headed up by 108’s Nancy Silverstone, Head of Acquisitions and Content Strategy and Indican’s founder, Shaun Hill will see 108 Media secure exclusive worldwide distribution rights, (excluding North America) for all linear and non linear platforms.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020