Based out of their Hong Kong office, Leeder will work on the development of Asian film, TV and new media starting with two new TV projects A Martial Arts Journey and Tracking The Dragon as well as showcasing the company’s current portfolio of Asian and International content worldwide.
Leeder’s role will involve further establishing 108 Media’s Asian offering as it continues to invest and innovate new ways to maximise the value and reach of its content portfolio. 108 Asia, located in Tokyo, has an extensive platform agnostic distribution channel across Asia, with a primary focus on underserved territories and emerging markets.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020