108 Media Corp announced the appointment of Nancy Silverstone as Head of Acquisitions and Content Strategy. The appointment is part of a string of new executive hires as 108 expands its senior team to drive forward its worldwide distribution.
In her new role, Silverstone will look to increase the company’s reach across all platforms including broadcast networks, cable TV, digital, OTT channels, home entertainment, and theatrical venues. Prior to this, she was Vice President of Program Acquisitions at Starz Network where she acquired all genres and formats of content, and worked with developing co-productions for Starz and Encore channels.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021