NATPE Miami– Keshet International (KI) struck a multi-project, multi-year deal with Televisa, seeing the latter acquiring the rights to remake four scripted formats from KI over the next three years.
The Spanish language adaptations will be broadcasted in Mexico, with the U.S. Hispanic netork Univision also holding rights to air the series to its audience. The first format to be commissioned under the deal is Loaded, the winner of four Israeli Academy Awards.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020