Pasadena, CA– SundanceTV has announced from the Television Critics’ Association (TCA) Press Tour, a partnership with Keshet International. The partnership will see SundanceTV become the first broadcaster outside the UK to air The A-Word.
Joining SundanceTV’s 2016 slate of scripted dramas, The A-Word is based on the Israeli Keshet and July August Productions drama series, Yellow Peppers. The six-episode, one-hour drama will premiere on SundanceTV at a date to be confirmed following the BBC TX.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020