Pasadena, CA– SundanceTV has announced from the Television Critics’ Association (TCA) Press Tour, a partnership with Keshet International. The partnership will see SundanceTV become the first broadcaster outside the UK to air The A-Word.
Joining SundanceTV’s 2016 slate of scripted dramas, The A-Word is based on the Israeli Keshet and July August Productions drama series, Yellow Peppers. The six-episode, one-hour drama will premiere on SundanceTV at a date to be confirmed following the BBC TX.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 113 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 64 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020