Los Angeles, CA.– Splash Entertainment announced that the company has signed a new deal with Yang Yang Pictures Corporation, Ltd. of Shanghai, that will see the latter serving as a major investor for the release of feature film Norm of the North.
As part of the deal with Yang Yang and Splash, Chinawood Media Corp. will distribute Norm of the North throughout the Republic of China, including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. Norm of the North is slated for a theatrical release in China in April 2016.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020