Singapore– StarHub and Netflix announced a partnership that will bring Netflix to StarHub’s Fibre TV customers through their set-top boxes by early second quarter of 2016. StarHub will too join the Netflix Open Connect programme, providing the highest-quality experience for its customers.
StarHub Broadband, Mobile and TV customers will also be able to pay for their Netflix subscriptions via their StarHub bills. Netflix subscriptions offered in Singapore are priced according to Netflix’s prevailing pricing plans.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020