Singapore– StarHub and Netflix announced a partnership that will bring Netflix to StarHub’s Fibre TV customers through their set-top boxes by early second quarter of 2016. StarHub will too join the Netflix Open Connect programme, providing the highest-quality experience for its customers.
StarHub Broadband, Mobile and TV customers will also be able to pay for their Netflix subscriptions via their StarHub bills. Netflix subscriptions offered in Singapore are priced according to Netflix’s prevailing pricing plans.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020