Singapore– StarHub and Netflix announced a partnership that will bring Netflix to StarHub’s Fibre TV customers through their set-top boxes by early second quarter of 2016. StarHub will too join the Netflix Open Connect programme, providing the highest-quality experience for its customers.
StarHub Broadband, Mobile and TV customers will also be able to pay for their Netflix subscriptions via their StarHub bills. Netflix subscriptions offered in Singapore are priced according to Netflix’s prevailing pricing plans.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020