Hong Kong– The premiere of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow on Warner TV saw the series ranked No. 1 in its timeslot.
In Singapore, the show generated a 78% share among the 13 English Entertainment Channels for the Cable 20-44 demographic and led the nearest competitive channel by more than four times.
In the Philippines, it was Warner TV’s No. 1 transmission for 2016 YTD in the key 20-44 demo. Its encore airing on Saturday night primetime was the No. 1 transmission across English entertainment channels for the entire week of January 17-23, 2016 for both Cable 2+ and Cable 20-44. It generated 1.18 TVRs for Cable 20-44, leading the nearest competitive channel by more than 2 times.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020