FremantleMedia and Telefe have announced a two year co-development partnership to create and develop entertainment/non-scripted formats for Argentina and wider-Latin American market.
Based in Buenos Aires, the development team will comprise of staff from both companies, with Telefe drawing on FremantleMedia’s creative strength to co-develop original entertainment IP. Telefe will have exclusive rights on all new shows to broadcast on its Argentinian network in Argentina and across Latin America, reaching millions of viewers. FremantleMedia has worldwide rights to the shows created through the deal, which will be sold through its international distribution network, FMI and its global network of production companies.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 37 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 29 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 26 views | posted on September 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020