London– FremantleMedia has acquired a 51 percent majority stake in Abot Hameiri, an Israeli production company specialising in entertainment formats, scripted reality and drama.
The company is a key strategic acquisition for FremantleMedia as they sought a partner who had a complementary creative approach and strong relationships within the thriving broadcast and production community in Israel. Abot Hameiri will be FremantleMedia’s creative hub in Israel, providing a strong pipeline of content which FremantleMedia can then produce and distribute through its international global network.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 45 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 44 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020