London– FremantleMedia has acquired a 51 percent majority stake in Abot Hameiri, an Israeli production company specialising in entertainment formats, scripted reality and drama.
The company is a key strategic acquisition for FremantleMedia as they sought a partner who had a complementary creative approach and strong relationships within the thriving broadcast and production community in Israel. Abot Hameiri will be FremantleMedia’s creative hub in Israel, providing a strong pipeline of content which FremantleMedia can then produce and distribute through its international global network.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020