Singapore– NBCUniversal International announced two key senior sales appointments in its Asia-Pacific television business. Gan Ling Sze has been appointed VP, Affiliate Sales and Branded Digital Partnerships for NBCU International Networks in Asia, and Paul Valentin takes on the newly created role of VP, Sales Strategy and Development, Asia-Pacific.
Effective 21 January, Gan joins from Sony Pictures Television Networks Asia, where she was VP, Affiliate Sales and Media Partnerships. Gan will report directly to Christine Fellowes, Managing Director, NBCUniversal International Networks, Asia. Valentin had spent 10 years at NBCUniversal International’s headquarters in London, where he was most recently Director, Strategy and Analysis. He will report to directly to Jay McNamara, EVP, Strategy Development and Analysis.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021