The German Ministry of Defence has renewed a contract with Airbus Defence and Space to provide free satellite communications and calls for German troops.
The contract will last four years, beginning 1 July 2016; and has been augmented to meet the ministries’ directive for the provision of free, unlimited voice calling and internet access to all servicewomen and men during operations, exercise and trainings outside Germany. The new service includes the provision of media servers, giving troops free access to movies, digital newspapers and the forces broadcast service.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 75 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 39 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020