Singapore– The Singapore Media Festival (SMF) concluded with a record number of attendees, with more than 20,000 media, creative professionals and members of the public gathering in Singapore.
The five SMF partner events – Asian TV Forum (ATF) and Screen Singapore (SS), Asian Television Awards (ATA), Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF) and Digital Matters – collectively create a unique platform for media and creative professionals in the region to network, forge strategic partnerships and discuss creative collaborations.
At the Singapore Pavilion at the ATF & SS, Singapore presented more than 1,050 hours of compelling Asian stories made for global audiences. The SGIFF had concluded its 26th edition with over 12,000 festival-goers from Singapore and 14 sold out screenings of international and local films. The Asian Television Awards saw more than 1,400 entries vying for the top prize from markets across Asia.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020