Singapore– The Singapore Media Festival (SMF) concluded with a record number of attendees, with more than 20,000 media, creative professionals and members of the public gathering in Singapore.
The five SMF partner events – Asian TV Forum (ATF) and Screen Singapore (SS), Asian Television Awards (ATA), Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF) and Digital Matters – collectively create a unique platform for media and creative professionals in the region to network, forge strategic partnerships and discuss creative collaborations.
At the Singapore Pavilion at the ATF & SS, Singapore presented more than 1,050 hours of compelling Asian stories made for global audiences. The SGIFF had concluded its 26th edition with over 12,000 festival-goers from Singapore and 14 sold out screenings of international and local films. The Asian Television Awards saw more than 1,400 entries vying for the top prize from markets across Asia.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020