Singapore– MaxToon, a new Mandarin kids’ channel will soon be available in Singapore on StarHub TV by the first half of 2016. The edutainment channel will be delivered in high definition, featuring high quality kids’ content produced in China.
MaxToon has also announced a partnership in partnership with Marshall Cavendish Education to co-develop a kids’ reality edutainment programme. The yet-to-be-named programme is slated to start production in June next year.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 59 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020