Content Television drama deals
London– Content Television has shipped a number of drama titles to broadcasters across Asia. Fox International Channels Asia Pacific has acquired Dead Rising: Watchtower, GMA Network has acquired Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn and The Ark, Solar Entertainment picked up a package of drama titles headlined by Cyberbully, and CCTV has picked up a raft of TV movies including He Who Dares: Downing Street Siege, Earthbound, Pete’s Christmas and Driving Lessons.
Bomanbridge renews deal with Zee Tamil
Singapore– Bomanbridge Media announced a renewal deal with Zee Tamil for the second season of format DNA. Bomanbridge and Zee Tamil will produce another 26 episodes of the show in Tamil.
Bomanbridge renews format with CJ E&M
Singapore– Bomanbridge Media announced it has renewed the rights to UK/Canada format Chef in Your Ear for 2016 to CJ E&M. CJ E&M is currently airing the first season, locally-titled Avatar Chef in Korea.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020