Content Television drama deals
London– Content Television has shipped a number of drama titles to broadcasters across Asia. Fox International Channels Asia Pacific has acquired Dead Rising: Watchtower, GMA Network has acquired Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn and The Ark, Solar Entertainment picked up a package of drama titles headlined by Cyberbully, and CCTV has picked up a raft of TV movies including He Who Dares: Downing Street Siege, Earthbound, Pete’s Christmas and Driving Lessons.
Bomanbridge renews deal with Zee Tamil
Singapore– Bomanbridge Media announced a renewal deal with Zee Tamil for the second season of format DNA. Bomanbridge and Zee Tamil will produce another 26 episodes of the show in Tamil.
Bomanbridge renews format with CJ E&M
Singapore– Bomanbridge Media announced it has renewed the rights to UK/Canada format Chef in Your Ear for 2016 to CJ E&M. CJ E&M is currently airing the first season, locally-titled Avatar Chef in Korea.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020