Singapore– HBO Asia announced a partnership with the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA). The partnership will support, grow and develop the drama production capabilities of the local media industry and talents.
Over a period of two years, HBO Asia will train local practitioners and aspiring individuals, and work with local production houses and talents to develop and produce content. HBO Asia will also leverage local production facilities or locations for future productions. The company will announce more workshops targeting industry professionals at a later date.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020