All3media International has announced promotions and upcoming expansion plans. Two senior executives have been promoted as part of a sales team restructure which will see regional offices in the U.S. and Asia Pacific.
Sabrina Duguet has been appointed EVP Asia Pacific and will take charge of the Asia Pacific sales team with plans to open a dedicated sales office in the region in the coming year. Stephen Driscoll has been appointed EVP EMEA and will continue to be based in London. Both brand new EVP roles include overseeing completed programming and format sales in each territory and leading the sales teams for the region.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020