AEROSATCOM, a new joint venture company formed in September 2015 by Eclipse and NSSLGlobal, has been appointed as a Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Inmarsat’s new Global Xpress (GX) service, focusing on the rapidly expanding commercial market for government aviation satellite communication services.
AEROSATCOM will both resell Inmarsat airtime (L-band and Ka-band) and work closely with Inmarsat on the design, delivery and certification of government aero solutions.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,293 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 86 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020