Viacom18 announced the appointment of Ferzad Palia as the head of Youth Entertainment with immediate effect. In his new role, Ferzad will be heading MTV and Pepsi MTV Indies, in addition to his existing duties as head of English Entertainment which includes Vh1, Comedy Central and COLORS Infinity.
“It’s a new and exciting role for me and I’m really looking forward to creating interesting brand customizations for the youth demographic while driving growth for both youth and English entertainment brands at Viacom18,” Ferzad comments.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020