Munich– Red Arrow Entertainment Group has acquired a majority stake in Karga Seven Pictures. As part of the transaction, Karga Seven has entered into a worldwide distribution deal with Red Arrow’s sales arm, Red Arrow International. This marks the latest step in Red Arrow’s rapid and ongoing expansion in the U.S. production market.
Although based in Los Angeles, Karga Seven also benefits from strong ties to the Turkish TV market and has offices in Istanbul. Since launch, Karga Seven has produced more than 300 hours of non-scripted and scripted programs, and will continue to be led by Wetherbee, Sahin and McPherson.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020