Helsinki/London– FremantleMedia has announced the appointment of Joonas Hytönen as Managing Director of FremantleMedia Finland. Hytönen will report to Daniela Matei, CEO Nordics, Eastern Europe and Balkans (NOREEBA), and will sit on the NOREEBA senior management team. He will take up his new role in 2016.
In his new role, Hytönen will be responsible for the strategic vision and overall management of FremantleMedia Finland. In addition to overseeing original programme development and the production of FremantleMedia formats in the market, he will also be charged with growing the business across digital, licensing and ad-funded programming.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 53 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021