Helsinki/London– FremantleMedia has announced the appointment of Joonas Hytönen as Managing Director of FremantleMedia Finland. Hytönen will report to Daniela Matei, CEO Nordics, Eastern Europe and Balkans (NOREEBA), and will sit on the NOREEBA senior management team. He will take up his new role in 2016.
In his new role, Hytönen will be responsible for the strategic vision and overall management of FremantleMedia Finland. In addition to overseeing original programme development and the production of FremantleMedia formats in the market, he will also be charged with growing the business across digital, licensing and ad-funded programming.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020